ports/175532: x11/xdm: /bin/cp -n /usr/local/share/examples/xdm/GiveConsole /usr/local/lib/X11/xdm/GiveConsole *** [post-install] Error code 1

Mark Johnston markj at freebsd.org
Sat Feb 2 16:00:02 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR ports/175532; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mark Johnston <markj at freebsd.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, ohartman at zedat.fu-berlin.de,
	zeising at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/175532: x11/xdm: /bin/cp -n
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 08:56:15 -0500

 I can reproduce the problem easily just by installing xdm (I didn't have
 it before) and reinstalling it. That is,

 # cd /usr/ports/x11/xdm
 # make install clean reinstall

 I imagine the problem won't show up in a Tinderbox since packages are
 deinstalled after a build in that case.

 -Mark