[ia64] graphics/dri breaks poudriere bulk

Marcel Moolenaar marcel at xcllnt.net
Tue Dec 17 18:00:07 UTC 2013

On Dec 16, 2013, at 9:43 AM, Niclas Zeising <zeising at freebsd.org> wrote:

>> Sorry for the delay. I concur with what kib@ said. I'll see about
>> fixing libdrm and the Mesa ports.
>
> No worries.  And thanks for looking at this, I can't test ia64 myself.
> Just let me know if I can help in any way.

See attached diff. The diff can also be found in my home-directory
in the custer as:
	~marcel/dri.diff

This builds, installs and deinstalls workout errors nor warnings for
both old and new XORG -- on ia64 that is. There's no impact on x86
that I can see. PowerPC should be better, but I don't know the state
of the ports for PowerPC to say anything about it working or not.

The only non-obvious change is the definition of NOUVEAU for libdrm.
It always gets build on ia64, so doesn't seem to be related to KMS.

Note: the makefiles are rather hard to read with all the nested
conditionals. Maybe using an approach like the following can keep
it readable:

ALL_DRI_DRIVERS=${INTEL_DRIVERS} ${NON_INTEL_DRIVERS}

DRI_DRIVERS_i386=${ALL_DRI_DRIVERS}
DRI_DRIVERS_amd64=${ALL_DRI_DRIVERS}
DRI_DRIVERS_ia64=${NON_INTEL_DRIVERS}
DRI_DRIVERS_powerpc=RADEON SWRAST

DRI_DRIVERS=${DRI_DRIVERS_${ARCH}}

This can be combined with the handling of WITH_NEW_XORG, which
then only has to set INTEL_DRIVERS, NON_INTEL_DRIVERS, etc
appropriately.

Anyway, such a change is not for me to do, because I'm not a
maintainer :-)

FYI,

--
Marcel Moolenaar