KMS and Multiple X-sessions

Daniel Stolpe stolpe at resilans.se
Sat Apr 27 19:06:57 UTC 2013

I'm used to run KDE in multi session mode and switch between users with
F9/F10/etc. on my home desktop computer.

I have run a few IvyBridge/SandyBridge graphics cards om laptops and at
work and knew you don't get back to console with i915kms but recently my
home computer broke down and just realised the user switch does not work
either.

Is there any trick to solve this now or do I have to wait for a more
mature version of KMS (and buy another computer for each user)?

Best Regards,

Daniel Stolpe