[Call for Testing] X.org 7.5 for FreeBSD

Peter Jeremy peterjeremy at acm.org
Sun Mar 28 20:09:10 UTC 2010

On 2010-Mar-16 04:37:34 -0500, Robert Noland <rnoland at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 12:14 +1100, Peter Jeremy wrote:
>> The upgraded Xorg fails to work for my $work desktop (dual monitors on
>> an ATI RV380 / Radeon X600) using the radeon driver.  (The radeonhd
>> driver does not support the GPU).
>
>x600 is an r300 based chip, so not radeonhd...
>I generally don't recommend running without a config.

When it didn't work as expected, I tried these on the off-chance
that they might work better.

>surrounding me right now, so display availability is at a premium.  I'll
>plug in an x600 this weekend and give it a go multi-head.

Have you had a chance to check this out?  What can I do to help?

I notice there have been no changes to the SVN repository.  Does that
mean no changes have been made to the proposed patchset?

--
Peter Jeremy