ports/137373: x11/libX11: make dependance on x11/libxcb

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Sun Feb 21 04:06:34 UTC 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 03:10:06AM +0000, Carlos A. M. dos Santos wrote:
> None of the X11 maintainers seems to have time or willingness to work
> on it

Right now there's one person (rnoland) who has been doing most of the
x11 work, from porting to testing on various video cards.  He's now
having to spend more time on real-world commitments, and we've put
out a general call for new volunteers.

So right now, as portmgr, I'm more concerned about finding new people
to do the hard, thankless, work of making sure the various cards work
right and keeping the code current, than handling edge cases.

mcl