ports/137373: x11/libX11: make dependance on x11/libxcb

Carlos A. M. dos Santos unixmania at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 03:10:07 UTC 2010

The following reply was made to PR ports/137373; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Carlos A. M. dos Santos" <unixmania at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at freebsd.org
Subject: Re: ports/137373: x11/libX11: make dependance on x11/libxcb
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 01:08:44 -0200

 Two months more and no feedback beyond something that sounds like "I'm
 afraid of what would happen if we do this". Could some good soul
 either apply the proposed patch or simply close this PR? None of the
 X11 maintainers seems to have time or willingness to work on it and I
 don't have anymore neither the time nor the patience to discuss it.

 --
 Not so young, but still crying out
 Full of anger full of doubt