Intel Driver And Missing /dev/agpart Problem Resolved?

Robert Noland rnoland at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 31 07:00:16 PST 2009

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 15:53 -0600, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
> Last I checked, the Intel driver did not work properly with FBSD 6.x
> and some mobos with onboard video chips.  My understanding was that
> it worked on 7.x but that 6.x had the dreaded "Missing /dev/agpart..."
> message.

That depends on which chip you have.  My latest intel agp work for g33
and g45 chips is in releng_7.  g33 code is present in 7.1 release, but
g45 is incomplete in the release code.

robert.

--
Robert Noland <rnoland at FreeBSD.org>