mouse pointer disappears on client windows with MGA G550

NAKAJI Hiroyuki nakaji at heimat.jp
Tue Oct 30 21:58:09 PDT 2007

>>>>>	NAKAJI Hiroyuki <nakaji at heimat.jp> wrote:

> I have another mga and mouse problem.

Mga driver was not bad. I needed to install mouse-themes properly.

> My window manager is fvwm2-i18n-imlib-2.4.20_1. I rebuilt it after xorg
> update. Do I have to (re)install other packages?

I installed /usr/ports/x11-themes/cursor-*, and added to my ~/.xsession

export XCURSOR_THEME=neutral

And then, I got all mouse cursors on my screen! Sorry for trivial
question.

FYI, I tried xcursor-theme at first but the cursors of handhelds and
whiteglass disappear on FvwmPager, FvwmButtons, or menubar of any windows.
--
NAKAJI Hiroyuki