mouse pointer disappears on client windows with MGA G550

NAKAJI Hiroyuki nakaji at heimat.jp
Tue Oct 30 18:57:46 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have another mga and mouse problem.

My 7.0-CURRENT #86: Mon Sep  3 12:05:54 JST 2007 box has Matrox G550 AGP
card. I have a single display. I updated all xorg things with "portupgrade
-fRr xorg". And then, I found no mouse pointer on any windows of any
clients. I can only see white slant arrow pointer on the root window.

My window manager is fvwm2-i18n-imlib-2.4.20_1. I rebuilt it after xorg
update. Do I have to (re)install other packages?

Thanks.
--
NAKAJI Hiroyuki