Q) xorg-7.2 on -current

Ken Yamada ken at tydfam.jp
Sun May 20 09:21:04 UTC 2007

A kind of self response.

  It was because of libpthread.so.2.  glib20 depends on icu and icu was linked to libpthread.so.2 which was installed before.
  First, deleting /usr/lib/libpthread.so.2 revealed the problem devel/icu, and I could compile glib20 and gtk20 now.
  Still, I have a problem with diablo-jdk1.5.0 due to libpthread.so.2.

From: Ken Yamada <ken at tydfam.jp>