Q) xorg-7.2 on -current

Ken Yamada ken at tydfam.jp
Sun May 20 06:01:59 UTC 2007

 Hi,

 After I updated -current new gcc base (4.2), I tried to update xorg-7.2.
However, glib 2.12.0 dumps core when I try to upgrade gtk20 as shown below.
glib20 / gtk20 complied with gcc42 from ports did not cause such problem.
Is it only me? Any suggestions?

# cd /usr/ports/x11-toolkit/gtk20
# make
  :                  :                 :
checking for extra flags for POSIX compliance... none needed
checking for pkg-config... (cached) /usr/local/bin/pkg-config
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.7... yes
checking for GLIB - version >= 2.12.0... Segmentation fault (core dumped)
no
*** Could not run GLIB test program, checking why...
*** The test program compiled, but did not run. This usually means
*** that the run-time linker is not finding GLIB or finding the wrong
*** version of GLIB. If it is not finding GLIB, you'll need to set your
*** LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable, or edit /etc/ld.so.conf to point