Xorg 7.2 status report

Rong-en Fan grafan at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:52:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

Now I have successfully upgraded one amd64 box running
6-STABLE (this Jan) with up-to-date packages before
upgrading to X.Org 7.2. It's a workstation installed
X, gnome, and some other desktop software.

I followed the instructions in UPDATING and it works
well. The only failures I encountered is our local
ports in ports/local), but it's not related to the official
tree. So, you can count me as success.

The package lists are at

http://people.freebsd.org/~rafan/pkg.bsd2

One thing to remind: you need to correct ModulePath in
xorg.conf. I did not find this mentioned in UPDATING and
the corrected version on wiki.

Regards,
Rong-En Fan