nv problems on AMD64 6.1-RELEASE

Chris Radlinski radlinskic at acm.org
Mon Jan 8 12:07:08 PST 2007

As I was getting nowhere with my nv driver issue on Xorg 6.9.0, I
decided to try upgrading to 7.x as described at
http://wikitest.freebsd.org/ModularXorg.  I didn't get far.  I did
'portupgrade libGL' and 'pkg_info | grep -i libgl' shows I have
libGL-6.5.2 installed.  However, attempts to build xdriinfo fail with
'configure:3365: error: cannot find GL library - make sure Mesa or other
OpenGL package is installed.'  I attached config.log.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris