xorg 6.8.1 + x800se

Matthias Buelow mkb at mukappabeta.de
Mon Nov 8 15:04:24 PST 2004

Dejan Lesjak wrote:

> Mhm I somehow managed to botch the last patch :(
> Here's the stuff I know were wrong:
> - forgot to bump portrevision in old xorg-clients/Makefile
> - forgot to modify xorg-server/files/patch-xorgconfig.c so it applies to new
> sources

yes.. I encountered these two.

> - forgot to mention that directories x11-fonts/xorg-fonts-100dpi/files and
> x11-fonts/xorg-fonts-75dpi/files need to be created before applying patch

hmm. didn't see any problems with that.

> Could you tell if you remember if there were some other difficulties? I'll
> post fixed version a bit later.

that was all the problems I noticed so far.

[Xaw3d installs a different .so-version as needed by other ports, like
e.g. emacs, but I think that is unrelated to the xorg port (also happens
in unmodified, freshly checked out ports tree), unless it gets some
version hints from an installed X11 instead of bsd.ports.mk.]

--
   Matthias Buelow; mkb@{mukappabeta,informatik.uni-wuerzburg}.de