[ports-i386@FreeBSD.org: yammi-1.0.r1_3 failed on i386 5-exp]

Dejan Lesjak dejan.lesjak at ijs.si
Tue Dec 21 17:35:59 PST 2004

On Wednesday 22 of December 2004 02:27, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 08:41:42PM +0100, Dejan Lesjak wrote:
> > On Tuesday 21 of December 2004 20:31, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > > xorg fallout
> >
> > Yes, this one was expected, waiting for feedback from maintainer about PR
> > 75079, which upgrades yammi and also fixes this problem (but
> > unfortunately breaks yammi on 4.X).
>
> Since our immediate focus is on 4.x, I'd suggest marking this port
> BROKEN if X_WINDOW_SYSTEM=xorg and leaving it for now (commit with
> portmgr approval if you like).
>
> Kris

The trouble with upgraded port in PR is rather with gcc on 4.x (or the way g++
includes behave) as far as I understand. But it is on my thoughts and if I
don't hear from maintainer, I'll try if the fix (or rather a hint to what
might be fix) i gave in PR works on 4.X (I only tested if it compiles), and
either commit that or mark the port broken on 4.X before the 30th.

Dejan