www/107291: Keyboard accessibility sabotaged by www/share/sgml/header.ent

Remko Lodder remko at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 28 13:53:09 PST 2006

Synopsis: Keyboard accessibility sabotaged by www/share/sgml/header.ent

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: remko
State-Changed-When: Thu Dec 28 21:53:08 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
Hello Eric, thank you for taking the time to denote your frustrations on
the freebsd website. We appriciate any feedback, so please do not think
i was pointing at you or something. I will however close this ticket, we
cannot do much with it yet, perhaps post your complaints to the www list
and discuss it over there and see what comes out of it, this is not
worth a PR ticket. Thank you for using FreeBSD!