Atheros AR9462 not working properly

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Thu May 13 14:48:10 UTC 2021

hi!

(a) it'll say 802.11g but then the channel should say HT/20 or HT/40.
what's the actual output of ifconfig wlan0 ?
(b) yeah, that's a bsdconfig bug :-)
(c) that's fine, it's likely some crazy stuff like needing to do some
packet IO during a scan; it's printed like that in case things are
also hanging
(d) that's fine, I gotta figure out what's up with that but it's harmless

-a