Broadcom BCM 43xx wireless chips

Andy Mender andymenderunix at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 06:38:13 UTC 2016

Dear Adrian, Ben,

sysctl.net.wlan.devices returns only the urtwn0 interface (from a TP-LINK
USB dongle I use to get any connection).

Below, please find the output of "dmesg | grep bwn":
andy at mb-2008:~ % dmesg | grep bwn
link_elf_obj: symbol bwn_nphy_op_allocate undefined
KLD file if_bwn.ko - could not finalize loading
siba_bwn0: <Broadcom BCM4322 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless> mem
0xd3100000-0xd3103fff at device 0.0 on pci3
siba_bwn0: warn: multiple PCI(E) cores
siba_bwn0: unsupported coreid (USB 2.0 Device)
siba_bwn0: unsupported coreid (unknown)
siba_bwn0: unsupported coreid (Internal Memory)

How should I proceed?

Best regards,
Andy