Ath works as module, not inkernel

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Mon Aug 1 15:30:43 UTC 2011

.. it should've produced output in dmesg.

Also try adding:

dev.ath.0.hal.debug=0x4

See if that helps?

Also, how the hell are you able to load a module for ath/hal if it's
compiled into your kernel? or is it failing to load it early on in the
single user boot, but then fine to load it in later?

Adrian