FreshPorts beta now displays VuXML data

Jacques A. Vidrine nectar at FreeBSD.org
Wed Sep 22 13:16:01 PDT 2004

On Tue, Sep 21, 2004 at 07:35:20PM -0400, Dan Langille wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just finished the first cut of the code that marks commits as affected
> by VuXML data.  Have a look at your favourite VuXML entry and see if the
> associated package is affected.
>
>    e.g. http://beta.freshports.org/?package=pine

Thanks, Dan! I've experimentally added links on VuXML.org pages to
FreshPorts URLs like the one above.  Thus, if you click on a package
name at say
http://vuxml.freebsd.org/e9f9d232-0cb2-11d9-8a8a-000c41e2cdad.html
it will probably have you looking at the right FreshPorts entry.

(Since it is *beta*.freshports.org, for now at least there is no
indication that the package names are links unless you mouse over
them.)

Cheers,
--
Jacques A Vidrine / NTT/Verio