adding RDP to Bhyve question

Nick Wolff darkfiberiru at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 17:59:12 UTC 2019

Lonnie,

The library https://github.com/freenas/libhyve-remote Would probably be a
good starting point to expand bhyve console options. Already tied into
bhyve and able to connect to external libraries a lot easier. It was
designed to be able to handle vnc,spice,rdp etc but only has vnc
implemented so far. It's vnc implementation using libvnc is more feature
rich then the code integrate in bhyve itself.

Disclaimer: I work at iX as HW qual Engineer the supporters of the library
mentioned above.
Thanks,

Nick Wolff