The status of docker

Patrick M. Hausen hausen at punkt.de
Tue Jan 22 20:32:04 UTC 2019

Hi!

> Am 22.01.2019 um 21:09 schrieb Grzegorz Junka <list1 at gjunka.com>:
> BTW is Joyent is any way related to Oracle? Why would they want to support zones? Is the support they implemented open sourced?

Sorry, I don’t know many details. Their cloud is built on Open Solaris,
hence the connection. IIRC the company was founded by some
bright people who left Sun after the acquisition by Oracle.

Bryan Cantrill is sort of a net.personality. Sean Chittenden presented
at EuroBSDCon 2018:
https://2018.eurobsdcon.org/talks-speakers/#SeanChittenden <https://2018.eurobsdcon.org/talks-speakers/#SeanChittenden>

Kind regards,
Patrick
--
punkt.de GmbH			Internet - Dienstleistungen - Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a			Tel.: 0721 9109-0 Fax: -100