VIMAGE option in FreeBSD 11.x

Raja Sivaramakrishnan srajag00 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 23:57:41 UTC 2018

Hello,    I have a question about the VIMAGE option. It appears that it has been enabled by default forFreeBSD 12. Have there been any significant changes in this version to allow this option to beenabled by default? I would like to enable this option primarily to use different vnets in myapplication and am trying to assess whether it would be safe to enable the VIMAGE option in FreeBSD 11.x. Is it marked as experimental in 11.x because of some pending development?Or was it not tested sufficiently in 11.x to be enabled by default? If a different mailing list ismore appropriate for this question, please let me know.
Thanks,
Raja