[Differential] D13995: NVMe controller emulator for bhyve.

rgrimes phabric-noreply at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 20 18:52:04 UTC 2018

rgrimes added a comment.

  I did a very quick one time scan down the code just to see what was here, these are my comments about it.
  None of the functions have block start comments stating what that function does.

INLINE COMMENTS

> pci_nvme.c:1
> +#include <stdio.h>
> +#include <stdlib.h>

File is missing a copyright, and a $FreeBSD$, where did this code come from?  Who wrote it?

> pci_nvme.c:850
> +
> +
> +    int data_size = number_of_lb * logic_block_size;

style nit, extra blank line

> pci_nvme.c:985
> +/*     pci_generate_msix(sc->pi, sq_info->completion_qid); */
> +/* } */
> +

Why is this code here and all commented out?
#if 0/#endif would make this more readable.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/D13995

EMAIL PREFERENCES
  https://reviews.freebsd.org/settings/panel/emailpreferences/