Issues with GTX960 on CentOS7 using bhyve PCI passthru (FreeBSD 11-RC2)

K. Macy kmacy at freebsd.org
Wed Jan 11 19:44:04 UTC 2017

Is the VM checking documented in the driver notes somewhere? I have a Titan
X that I need to run CUDA on and would be much happier if I didn't have to
actually switch back and forth between FreeBSD and Ubuntu on my desktop.
Are we new fairly certain that this won't work? (Yet another reason to go
with AMD if they ever deliver on ROCm)