-current host, 10.1 client loops

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Apr 12 07:10:49 UTC 2016

--------
In message <570C74CF.1080702 at freebsd.org>, Peter Grehan writes:

>  I'll try with a bit more CPU oversubscription and see if I can hit
>this. Thanks for the info - this should help track it down.

For what its worth, I think the port being compiled was:

	/usr/ports/www/p5-Mozilla-CAnss

Another possibly relevant datapoint:

The actively being written to filesystem is UFS+SU+TRIM but no
journal and I think fsck sees more and worse corruption than it
should if writes happened in the order Kirk intended.  Specifically
it should never get fsck_ffs into the "please run fsck again" jungle.