Fwd: using -virtualization@ as the preferred support channel for petitecloud?

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 03:24:04 UTC 2014

We will also need to rexamine this as the linux user base grows (right now
there are no linux only users I know of)... we will likely still recommend
that most of the "high end" (not the normal run of the mil ones) tech
support bve directected to virtualization most them will likely include
more then just petitecloud