CFT: petitecloud 0.1.7

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 23:52:38 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 6:45 PM, reza <reza at lethalnetworks.com> wrote:
> FYI your image 404's, http://petitecloud.org/screenshots/install_form.png.

That is a non-current link.  If you can conveniently do so, could you
please tell us where you got that link from?  In our web server logs, we
see a lot of requests for that page and other out of date files/pages too
and are attempting to track down all the links to update them.  If that is
not possible I guess we will just put the old files back in (in the case of
people attempting to download 0.1.1 we will make it download 0.1.7+ instead)