Disabling ATA driver for IDE devices on Hyper-V

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Wed Oct 2 16:17:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

There was some discussion between Larry Melia and Alexander Motin
on this and related topics a few months ago.  Here are some relevant
threads:

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-virtualization/2013-April/001180.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-virtualization/2013-May/001281.html
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-virtualization/2013-June/001297.html

If you are continuing Larry's work, and can get feedback from
Alexander, that would be great.
--
Craig

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Abhishek Gupta (LIS) <abgupta at microsoft.com