pf + vimage patch

Thibault Noel titi5187 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 13:30:44 UTC 2013

Hi, I quite agree with Gleb Smirnoff on the possibility of  avoiding a
reboot after each compile.
I don't now if it's a good moment to speak of this, but I observed that if
pfsync is active in the kernel, it will use its state table even if nothing
is set in the rc.conf.

I think that if no parameters is written in the rc.conf (syncpeer, etc. ..)
it will not be usefull to create lock to block the state table thus it will
slow pf.
What do you think ?