problems about bhyve

marcos alves noidmvp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:35:19 UTC 2013

Jesse

Since bhyve is now part of the -CURRENT,  I suggest you to update your
system ,and use the scripts found at
http://mirrors.nycbug.org/pub/BHyVe/r244024 . They will help you to verify
the steps used to boot a guest machine, as described at
http://www.emulsoft.com/bhyve-ufs.txt whose  setup uses zvols, but you can
make use of memory disks (md), disk images or iSCSI targets.
You can also find us at #bhyve @ irc.freenode.net for some chat =)

Best regards

Marcos Alves