[patch] allow testing VIMAGE with pf in base system only

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Tue Sep 7 16:50:08 UTC 2010

Hey,

in a way to work on something I needed to be able to at least load pf
on my VIMAGE development machine.  So I quickly hacked together a
patch that does exactly that.  I hope it'll apply to HEAD or stable/8
but I didn't test on either.

This will NOT allow you to use pf with jails+vnet but should allow
using pf in the base system even if VIMAGE is enabled.  In case it
still panics for you, let me know and include a backtrace in your
report.

http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/20100907-01-pf-vnet0.diff

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                              Welcome a new stage of life.