kinda headsup..

David O'Brien obrien at freebsd.org
Fri Jun 13 16:21:45 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 04:10:31PM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
> David O'Brien wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 04:22:58PM +0200, Marko Zec wrote:
>>> There's now a script in p4 projects/vimage/var_rename.tcl - that one is
>>> done in TCL, doing it in sed/awk was easier said than done...
>> Please post a fetch(1)able URL to all the conversion files a 3rd party
>> FreeBSD user needs to make the same changes on their source base.
>
> I sent you one but you apparently didn't believe the fact that I
> included a trace of fetch actually doing it..

You mentioned a URL on IRC.  That is very different from putting it in an
email in a thread about reviewing this work.

Also from the looks of
http://perforce.freebsd.org/depotTreeBrowser.cgi?FSPC=//depot/projects/vimage/...
folks should get var_rename.tcl and vimage_globals.  On IRC you only gave
an example for one file.

--
-- David  (obrien at FreeBSD.org)