vimage(8) cleanup, what about submitting and to where?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sat Jul 12 16:55:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am not sure about the plans for vimage(8) but it lives in usr.sbin
and installs itself into /sbin. the .include is not last in the
Makefile, etc.

In case this will go in with any of the steps could you please fix it
in at least //depot/projects/vimage/...

I got a kernel compiled and booted today from that branch.

Last I heard was that I should wait with any cleanup/corrections/style
patches. Has that changed? What is the current state and what can I
do if I'd like to have changes? I am asking because someone has to
keep the 4(or more?) branches in synch that you have already created.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.