[FreeBSD-users-jp 96494] Inquiry From Germany

Duc Anh Do service @ directdotcom.in.net
2019年 12月 2日 (月) 17:57:08 UTC

Hello,

 Our company is intrested in buying your product and we sincerely
hope to establish a good relationship.
Can you let me know your businees payment terms for your new
customers and also your mode of operation so we
can arrange for immediate purchase. I am waiting for your urgent
reply so we can start a business.

High premium quality is our top concern, but at fair enough
prices. The full purchase order will be promptly
dispatched to you, upon the receipt of your reply, which after
careful consideration and checks, we deem your
company to meet our standard.

We look forward to hear back from you.

Thanks and best regards
Duc Anh Do