[FreeBSD-users-jp 95253] Re: TESTING required: keyboard maps for NEWCONS (committed to -CURRENT and available for -STABLE)

Tomoaki AOKI junchoon at dec.sakura.ne.jp
Mon Aug 18 14:35:17 UTC 2014

Thank you for quick response.

I have no objection with your patch. Worked OK for me.
(In fact, as I haven't use those key combinations you mentioned,
whichever is OK for me.)

But as I CC'ed to freebsd-users-jp ML and followed up in Japanese,
possibly someone has objections. (I asked them to directly reply here
in English.)
If anyone say NO, making my suggestion as new variants, such as

  jp.withyen.kbd
  jp.withyen.capsctrl.kbd

is OK for me.

Thanks again.