[FreeBSD-users-jp 95190] LINUXTAG 2014 - Hotel Booking

Megan Moore megan.moore at go-fairltd.com
Tue Apr 15 05:33:33 UTC 2014

   LINUXTAG 2014 (25.06.2014 - 28.06.2014, Berlin, Germany)

   Only 1 month to get there!

   Are you ready with your accommodation?

   Be the first to get discounted rates and preferential service?

   Contact us today â Go Fair Ltd!

   Three single steps are all you need :

   Send us your enquiry [1]HERE or call us at +44 208 133 91 72

     Receive the best offers - choose the one you like

   Finalize your booking in no time

   Discounted rates for private rooms or luxury hotels â we have it all!
   Lead by your requirements we save you money, time and hassle.

   Benefit from our exclusive company deals for exhibitors and trade
   visitors now!

   We are expecting your Enquiry Today!

   Kind regards,

   Go Fair Ltd
   27 Hoppett Road, Chingford,
   London E4 6HA, United Kingdom
   Tel: + 44 208 133 91 72
   Toll free + 44 203 608 13 29
   Fax: + 44 845 116 28 64
   Email: [2]info at gofair.co.uk
   Web: [3]www.gofair.co.uk

   * To stop receiving promotional emails about Go Fair Ltd services
   follow this [4]link to our website or please reply to this email with
   âUnsubscribeâ in the subject.

   * Go Fair Ltd has no legal, commercial or organizational connection
   with the fair organizers and does not operate on behalf of or with
   endorsement of any of the event organizers

   [m.php?NTgwM3xmcmVlYnNkLXVzZXJzLWpwQEZyZWVCU0Qub3Jn]

References

   1. http://gofair.co.uk/reservation.html/Event/2767/
   2. mailto:info at gofair.co.uk
   3. http://www.gofair.co.uk/