Is FreeBSD-current XHCI 1.1 compliant?

Rajesh Kumar rajfbsd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:25:18 UTC 2018

No, I am not aware of any changes to be done specifically. But just wanted
to know whether the -CURRENT code is compliant to the latest standard.

What I understand is, with XHCI 1.1, USB 3.1 is supported with speed of
upto 10Gbps. But freebsd xhci manpage says, it supports upto USB 3.0 with
speed upto 5Gbps. So, just wondering whether anything done in FreeBSD with
respect to XHCI 1.1 (or) any plans for the same?

Anyway, Thanks for the quick turn-around.