usb/183505: [usb] Arduino Leonardo exposes three interface descriptors but no modem is attached to the first one (bInterfaceSubClass=2)

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Wed Oct 30 23:00:02 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR usb/183505; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian at freebsd.org>
To: Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org>
Cc: "bug-followup at freebsd.org" <bug-followup at freebsd.org>
Subject: Re: usb/183505: [usb] Arduino Leonardo exposes three interface
 descriptors but no modem is attached to the first one (bInterfaceSubClass=2)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 15:50:55 -0700

 no; yours focuses on the weird USB protocol stuff going on. Mine sees
 the devices, I don't see any stalls like you are now; it's just not
 gluing umodem into the relevant interface.

 -a