usb/183505: [usb] Arduino Leonardo exposes three interface descriptors but no modem is attached to the first one (bInterfaceSubClass=2)

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Wed Oct 30 22:50:03 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR usb/183505; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mike Meyer <mwm at mired.org>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, adrian at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: usb/183505: [usb] Arduino Leonardo exposes three interface
 descriptors but no modem is attached to the first one (bInterfaceSubClass=2)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 17:49:09 -0500

 --089e0149ce3626ea1c04e9fd2477

 This is a duplicate of http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=usb/179505
 .

 We really need to get a leonardo into the hands of someone who knows the
 USB stack. I've been buried (new job shortly after I reported this). Any
 chance you can help here?

 --089e0149ce3626ea1c04e9fd2477

 /cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dusb/179505">http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?=
 rdo into the hands of someone who knows the USB stack. I've been buried=
  (new job shortly after I reported this). Any chance you can help here?</di=
 v>

 --089e0149ce3626ea1c04e9fd2477--