Bose USB Audio No Playback

Purushotham Nayak nayak_purushotham at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 23:59:14 UTC 2012

Hi Hans,

When I just run usbconfig I get
ugen0.2: <Bose USB Audio Bose Corporation> at usbus0, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=FULL (12Mbps) pwr=ON

 I ran,
usbconfig -d ugen0.2  dump_device_desc dump_curr_config_desc
I've attached the output with this e-mail.

I pulled out the bose usb and ran
sysctl hw.usb.uaudio.debug=15
and then plugged back in and it's still the same in dmesg. It says No Playback.  Interesting my mouse stopped working when I did this.