[Weblate Jenkins] Enabled build for zh_CN and fr_FR

Danilo G. Baio dbaio at FreeBSD.org
Sat Feb 1 13:31:29 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jan 31, 2020 at 07:55:56PM +0000, Lorenzo Salvadore wrote:
> [...]

This is nice, in the translations you can improve your skill in a
specific subject, and you can always find something to fix or to improve
in the original documents.

If you want to focus on the ports world, go translate the porters
handbook.

Documentation, go to fdp-primer.

And the handbook is a beast (in size), but it has a lot of good
information in it, it's worth the effort.

When you find something or when you want to submit a translation the
recommended way is opening a bugzilla PR, but you can do both. =)

You can wait for the rest of the document, maybe you will find
other things to fix.

Have fun.
--
Danilo G. Baio (dbaio)