ACE Proactor and libkse

David Xu davidxu at freebsd.org
Tue Jul 15 16:27:32 PDT 2003

Can you test my libkse patch ?
http://people.freebsd.org/~davidxu/libpthread_bound.diffs
If you can test the patch to make sure I don't break signal
code, then I will commit this patch.
The patch is used to remove system scope thread's upcall,
and make libkse to have ability to run in pure 1:1 mode,
the patch also changes the way of delivering signal to
bound thread. Make sure to update your kernel source code
to most recent, I have committed a fix for kse_create
yesterday.

I have already past all 2 hours MySQL server benchmark test.
its funny test suit mysql-test is also past except some
problems which may not related to thread library.

You can test libkse in two modes: M:N and 1:1, uncomment
line "CFLAGS+=-DSYSTEM_SCOPE_ONLY" in Makefile will make
libkse in 1:1 mode, comment out the line will make libkse
in M:N mode.

Your help is always appreciated,

David Xu