Call for FreeBSD 2014Q4 (October-December) Status Reports

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 3 08:20:25 UTC 2015

Hi,

Benjamin Kaduk sent out a  Call for Status Reports (due January 7, 2015):

https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2014-December/053651.html

I wrote a draft status report:

https://people.freebsd.org/~rodrigc/doc2/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/htdocs/news/status/report-test.html

Does anybody want anything added to my draft status report?
We have gotten a lot of new contributions from individuals and companies
like Xinuous and Microsoft.  I tried to capture all the activities that
people
are working on.  If I omitted
anything which should be included, please let me know.

If I don't hear from anybody, I will submit the status report by January 7.

--
Craig