Automatically running /usr/tests on stable/10 branch under Jenkins

Susan Stanziano susan.stanziano at xinuos.com
Fri Oct 24 20:37:34 UTC 2014

Hello Craig,

I have been reading through your slides and your website announcement, as requested, and have a few questions. (I have also subscribed to the mailing list as suggested).

(1) The slides indicate that with a FreeBSD10 and lower OS, I should be able to build tests already included with FreeBSD. I have created a VM on FreeBSD10.0 but do not have the /etc/make.conf file necessary to build and install the tests. This may be that I am missing some set-up steps required but not covered in the slide presentation.

(2) Does the test build require the use of the "Build Flow Plugin" or can the tests be run independent of the "continuous build" model?

(3) Can the tests only be run under Bhyve as described in the announcement?

I would be happy to exchange emails with you or skype as I investigate this work further.

Regards,

Susan