Documentation testing and textproc/igor

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Sun Nov 16 17:29:03 UTC 2014

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 7:21 AM, Warren Block <wblock at wonkity.com> wrote:

> The output it produces now is based on what lwhsu@ added at BSDCan.  He
> showed a working demo there, so maybe additional wrappers were involved.
> It's also possible I've broken it in the meantime, too.

Li-Wen, do you have the wrappers to parse the output
of igor?  Can you hand off this work to somone else, maybe in
the freebsd-doc team to complete?

You are doing very good work on maintaining the devel/jenkins port,
but I don't like how you are starting Jenkins FreeBSD work items,
and not following them to completion.

We need to pull in more volunteers to keep things going, but we
need people who are going to finish things that they start, and not leave
things half done.

--
Craig