Please provide process for small, targeted fixes in tools/regression

Peel, Casey casey.peel at isilon.com
Thu May 1 23:16:22 UTC 2014

> Knowing now what I knew then, it's probably one of the modifications
> that was made to geom_mirror to be more robust by automatically

Unlikely since this was failing well before we brought in our gmirror
changes.

# mdconfig -a -t malloc -s 10m -u 0
# mdconfig -a -t malloc -s 10m -u 1

# gmirror label mirror /dev/md0GEOM_MIRROR: Device mirror/mirror launched
(1/1).
# gmirror insert mirror /dev/md1
GEOM_MIRROR: Device mirror: rebuilding provider md1.
GEOM_MIRROR: Device mirror: rebuilding provider md1 finished.

# gmirror remove mirror /dev/md0GEOM_MIRROR: Device mirror: provider md0
destroyed.
# gmirror remove mirror /dev/md1
gmirror: mirror: Can't remove the last ACTIVE component /dev/md1.

-- Casey

--
Performance Test Ninja
casey.peel at isilon.com / 206.777.7945