Jenkins Dashboard

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Sun Mar 30 02:02:40 UTC 2014

On Sat, Mar 29, 2014 at 6:17 PM, Thomas Hoffmann <trh411 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to say what a great resource the Jenkins Dashboard is for me. I
> do near-nightly builds of -CURRENT and having a resource that I can use to
> virtually eliminate build false starts is priceless.

I'm glad that you were able to save time based on looking at the
Jenkins dashboard.
That's cool!!

> One question: are all the FreeBSD_HEAD builds for amd64?

Currently yes.  We will be setting up more builds on different
architectures as we get more hardware from the FreeBSD cluster
administration team.
See our web page for the status of what we are working on:

http://wiki.freebsd.org/Jenkins

--
Craig