Regression tests for true/false

Steven Kreuzer skreuzer at freebsd.org
Mon Jul 28 14:21:39 UTC 2014

I am in the process of figuring out how I can start writing tests for
various utilities and whatnot so I figured I would start out by
picking some of the low hanging fruit.

However, I am having a bit of an issue finding tutorials or
documentation on the preferred way to start add regression tests so I
have been looking at some of the existing tests people have been
adding.

Can someone take a look at this diff to add regression tests that make
sure `true` and `false` both exit with the correct value (
http://people.freebsd.org/~skreuzer/patches/true-false.patch )

Also, if anyone has any suggestions or documentation/examples they can
point me at to better integrate with ATF, it would be most
appreciated.

Thanks