Jenkins interview on BSDNow.tv

Steve Wills swills at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jul 9 15:33:45 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 12:47:54PM -0700, Craig Rodrigues wrote:
> I was interviewed by BSDNow.tv to talk about the work that I have done to
> set up Jenkins in the FreeBSD cluster. The interview is here:
>
> http://www.bsdnow.tv/episodes/2014_07_02-base_iso_100
> It starts at 00:12:59, and goes until about 01:00:00, almost 45 minutes!!
>
> Thanks to all the jenkins-admin@ team members for helping
> to set up and maintain Jenkins in the FreeBSD cluster!

Finally watched this the other day, was very cool. I've mentioned the junit
output to bdrewery with the idea of getting poudriere to support it as well,
though that may not be the best idea. Would really mean setting up a build in
jenkins for every port and keeping that up to date, which would be difficult.

Steve